Thursday, January 10, 2008

I can dream can't I?

I noticed on my bloglines page that I have 125 blog feeds that I follow. Wow! no wonder I don't have any time lately. Most are knitting blogs but there are also categories for church issues, technology, travel and quilting. But the favorite category are the food blogs I follow. I can't eat most of what I see, but it is fun to dream about homemade oreo cookies or maple banana bread! So that you can enjoy along with me, these are the ones I follow:

The Pioneer Woman Cooks! This site has wonderful homestyle cooking with fantastic step-by-step photos and instructions. I want to live in her kitchen!
Smitten Kitchen another site that has fantastic step-by-step photos and instructions. Home of the homemade oreo cookie recipe.
Cookie Madness OMG - this site has sinfully tempting recipes.
Cupcake Bakeshop Ditto for cupcakes.
Cooking for 2 Great site for adult-type recipes for those of us empty nesters.
Slashfood News about food. Great for links to other sites - most of the ones I've found came from this site.
Serious Eats Another news/trend blog.

Any suggestions to add to the list?

till later ~~ Dene

No comments: