Friday, December 28, 2007

More waving

One of my favorite classic movies "I Remember Mama" was on TBS last night and this gave me an opportunity to make significant progress on the Waving Lace socks for Joan. I've now turned the heel and am working my way down the instep. I've stretched the sock out so that the lace is visible. (As always, click to embiggen)In the mail today was a future project - counted cross stitch Santas from The Prairie Schooler. I ordered the patterns, canvas and floss from ABC Stitch Therapy and received wonderful service. I'm not sure when I'll fit this project in but hopefully can get at least the 2007 Schooler Santa done by next Christmas.
I spent most of the day cleaning up my old iMac computer that has a full hard drive. I moved all the podcast subscriptions over to the MacBook and deleted a bunch of email. The drive is still at 90% so I have some more archiving to do. Also on my 'clean' list today was my sewing area. This is in advance of a sewing blitz that I hope to start soon to finish up some 'almost done' projects.

Till later ~~ Dene

1 comment:

~Tonia~ said...

The socks are coming along nicely.

I do crosstitch too. :) It has been a while, but I have a nice stash. ;)