Friday, March 31, 2006

DeStash-ing

Have you heard about the DeStash blog? Well why not! Susan and Teri have put together a great site that is just wonderful!



This morning I listed 3 skeins of Lorna Lace’s sock yarn and within 6 hours they were sold. Can’t beat that for a great day. The skeins were kid-friendly colors that didn’t exactly agree to with my 50’s+ style. I actually got them on sale at a yarn shop that was closing. So, they have a new home, I recouped my cost and I’m totally thrilled.


Now I’m looking through my stash to find some more things that need new homes. I have some Noro Silk Garden, some wool lace yarn .. hmmm… have to get listing!
Go take a look!

Till later ~~ Dene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, wool lace yarn. I'll have to keep my eye open for that. Wait . . . I'm supposed to be DEstahsing!