Friday, January 20, 2006

B is for BIRMAN

B is for BIRMAN


From the years of 1997 to 2002, I raised and showed Birman cats. I really enjoy this breed and currently have 4 Birmans that live with us now. The picture above is of 2 of the kittens that I sold (Yohannes and Yoda).


This is Stache who was my stud boy for all my kittens. The picture is of him at 5 months.


This is a picture of Stache's granddaughter. I sent a chocolate boy (Denebir's Yakima) to Canada when I stopped breeding and this is one of his babies. Isn’t she adorable?

Knitting and cats – they seem to go together.

Till Later ~~ Dene

5 comments:

Marguerite said...

The cats are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

wendy g said...

Your kitties are beautiful!

Shelley said...

Those cats are gorgeous!

Janette said...

Beautiful, beautiful kitties. Cats and knitting do go together!

Maureen said...

Those are some cute cats you have! I have two at home a Russian Blue and a mix. I do love how they look as kittens!